Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
GRAPHIC DESIGN DIGITAL MARKERTING INTERNSHIPMIDIOR Consulting
Junior Graphic Design InternThe Do LaB
DIGITAL GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPBookmark This
VAIN LLC Internships
Posted: August 23 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionVAIN LLC is a premiere destination where people meet content, commerce and amazing experiences. It’s mantra is “Curating Your Life by Redefining Vanity”. VAIN LLC delivers amazing moments to its ever growing audience by combining curated content, superior commerce customization and amazing events nationwide.
The goal of an internship in graphic design is to apply knowledge acquired in the classroom to real-world situations, as well as gain the skills and experience that is necessary to prepare the student for a successful career in graphic design. Interns at VAIN LLC are hands-on from day one. We provide interns with the opportunity to do it all in the full scope of their future career field. Digital Graphic Design interns work with VAIN LLC publishing platforms. Most graphic design interns have the luxury of working virtually (remotely from where ever they are located).
Responsibilities• Assists in the design of Digital Magazines and Web Graphics for VAIN LLC entities
• Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
• Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
• Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
• Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
To apply, click the APPLY button at the bottom of this posting. Please only apply for one VAIN LLC internship in a given semester and department. If you have any questions involving an internship opportunity with VAIN please visit VAINLLC.COM, Follow us on Social Media:
@VAINLLC or send an email to InternshipQuestions@VainLLC.com. Applicants may be asked to complete a short writing sample.
Requirements• Must be currently enrolled in college; recent grads will also be considered
• Strong interest in web and digital design
• Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
• A fully functional personal computer with access to the internet and adobe design programs
• Ability to work independently and as a team.
• Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
• Open to constructive criticism and feedback
• Working Knowledge of Google Applications (i.e Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Drive, Google Hangouts, etc..)
Successful candidates will have:
• Competitive nature and desire to win
• Able to work within tight deadlines
• Creative edge and willingness to experiment with various design options