Seeking Graphic Design Intern - REMOTEThe Diabetic Pastry Chef
Graphic Design & Social Media InternSJC Digital Marketing
Graphic Design InternCBS4 Print Publications
Graphic Design InternCharles Connections
Greeting Card companyu lucky girl design house
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
Graphic Design InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Graphics Design & Photo/Vid – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Digital Marketing / Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
BM Group / Royal Blue Apparel
530 7th Ave
Posted: October 07 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRoyal Blue Apparel (subsidiary of BM Merchandising) is seeking to hire an intern to further develop our marketing and graphic design needs.
Royal Blue was born over 20 years ago in New York City with the duty to provide the highest quality clothing that is unmatched in comfort and price. Our apparel is sold in a variety of boutique and department stores, with over 1,000 stores total including:
Empowering the youth and generation to be streetwear current and ready, Royal Blue Apparel offers fits and styles that are unparalleled in the industry. Our independent apparel company is relentlessly inspired by youth subcultures including art, pop culture, hip-hop, and skate. The minimal use of logos on all our apparel is a larger mission to appeal to the people we create regardless of gender, race, or creed. We design, cut, sew, stitch, craft, and product every single one of our apparel to promote and encourage individuality.
ResponsibilitiesOur Marketing team is looking for interns to assist them in performing different tasks within the fashion streetwear business including:
- Assisting with marketing campaigns
- Website / email graphics
- Social media graphics
- Seasonal lookbooks
- Photo retouching
- Digital asset management
- Aiding in ad hoc design requests
- Writing interesting and compelling copy for our products and blogs
We are a small, focused team managing every aspect of the business so your additional contributions will have a large and valuable impact.
Requirements• Candidates must be passionate, driven, a self-starter; enthusiastic with an upbeat attitude and goal-oriented.
• Possess solid written and visual communication with a strong branding mindset.
• Exhibit strong organizational skills and a high level of attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously on a given day and prioritize tasks throughout the day
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Mac and PC, Adobe Suite
• Design, Marketing, and Communications majors preferred, but not required.
• Must be in college to qualify
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Written Communication
Preferred - Adobe InDesign