Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
VIDEO EDITING Internship for Action Sports BrandFilipacchi
Graphic design internship at fitness start upWeFit Inc
GRAPHIC DESIGN DIGITAL MARKERTING INTERNSHIPMIDIOR Consulting
Junior Graphic Design InternThe Do LaB
Digital Media / Marketing AssistantBookmark This
12399 S Belcher Rd Ste 160
Posted: February 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionE-Commerce company located in Largo, FL is currently seeking a creative individual to become a digital marketing assistant.
Individual will work with and report to the Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for helping maintain marketing materials for email campaigns and the company’s website graphical content (email banners, website category images, etc…). The individual will also help with product imagery including shooting, formatting and posting images to the production instance.
ResponsibilitiesJob Duty (1) Product Photography:
• Photographing products using state-of-the-art, easy-to-use photo box equipment
• Resizing Images from photo box to a standard format
• Update website with product photos
• Communicate with warehouse manager to pull products to photograph
Job Duty (2) Email & Website Graphic Design:
• Creating email banner designs from Ideas for weekly emails for large audiences
• Develop other marketing materials such as mail order catalogs, brochures, etc.
• Create and update existing website banners to help keep the website a fresh & new appearance.
• Knowing Basic HTML to integrate new banner designs and products for email blast.
Candidate must have the following experiences:
• Being able to communicate and work within a team environment
• design experience in photography, banners, catalog and/or video
• Pays Attention to Detail and has a Creative Mindset
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Bridge
• Basic HTML, CSS
• Basic video editing (not required, but is a plus)
SkillsRequired - Computer Graphics Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Active Team Player
Preferred - Adobe InDesign, Amateur Photographer, Commercial Photography