Web Design and Coding / Graphic DesignThe Vine Publishing, Inc.
Web developer Intern for beta testing video marketing membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Designer Needed For Chicago Organic Juice BarHerb-N-Juice
Charleston Magazine Graphic Design/Photography InternshipsCharleston Magazine
Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
Digital Media / Marketing AssistantBookmark This
12399 S Belcher Rd Ste 160
Posted: February 03 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionE-Commerce company located in Largo, FL is currently seeking a creative individual to become a digital marketing assistant.
Individual will work with and report to the Director of Digital Marketing and will be responsible for helping maintain marketing materials for email campaigns and the company’s website graphical content (email banners, website category images, etc…). The individual will also help with product imagery including shooting, formatting and posting images to the production instance.
ResponsibilitiesJob Duty (1) Product Photography:
• Photographing products using state-of-the-art, easy-to-use photo box equipment
• Resizing Images from photo box to a standard format
• Update website with product photos
• Communicate with warehouse manager to pull products to photograph
Job Duty (2) Email & Website Graphic Design:
• Creating email banner designs from Ideas for weekly emails for large audiences
• Develop other marketing materials such as mail order catalogs, brochures, etc.
• Create and update existing website banners to help keep the website a fresh & new appearance.
• Knowing Basic HTML to integrate new banner designs and products for email blast.
Candidate must have the following experiences:
• Being able to communicate and work within a team environment
• design experience in photography, banners, catalog and/or video
• Pays Attention to Detail and has a Creative Mindset
• Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Bridge
• Basic HTML, CSS
• Basic video editing (not required, but is a plus)
SkillsRequired - Computer Graphics Design, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Bridge, Active Team Player
Preferred - Adobe InDesign, Amateur Photographer, Commercial Photography