Graphic Design InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Graphic Designer (web and magazine)LoveSelf
PHOTO RETOUCHER/PHOTO INTERND.B. CONNECT
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternOphir Energy Plc.
Photoshop/ Design SpecialistMaggard Memorials
Who can design logos?Clock In Not Out
Unpaid Graphic Design InternMNM Couture
Digital Strategy InternBookmark This
Rapid Reasoning LLC
Posted: February 23 2015
Company Location: Palo Alto, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRapid Reasoning is a Silicon Valley -based startup making decision making simple through design thinking, game theory and behavioral economics workshops. Entrepreneurs and Large companies book design thinking workshops in order ot innovate and create new products and service. This is a rare chance to work at a company that is ambitious about solving a real global problem—making it easier for the world to innovate freely.
This internship provides interested applicants with a fast-paced, hands-on After-Effects production experience. Interns work with professional staff to produce quality videos and infographics. Interns work in a supportive learning environment where they are given the creative freedom to become the producer and editor, using non-linear systems and software. Interns work within a professional environment, are expected to meet deadlines and produce quality video productions.
- Editorial and Production- modify After Effects templates to create engaging video materials.
- Graphic design- create and modify infographics.
- Application with portfolio
- Punctual, reliable, confident, positive, proactive and organized
- Experience working with Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Basic knowledge about typography & grid systems
- Excited about designing for the web
- Good teamwork, but you are able to work independently too
- A college student or recent graduate majoring in graphic, interaction design or something similar
- Located in the Bay Area or able to use skype and a team box.