Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Entertainment Fusion Group InternshipBookmark This
Entertainment Fusion Group
6363 Wilshire Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionA dynamic and growing Public Relations firm is seeking a creative, highly organized and detail-oriented graphic design intern to work on both print and web projects. The ideal candidate will work in coordination with the Principal Designer to create marketing collateral for clients and in-house properties. Projects may include, but are not limited to, assisting with layout and text edits, visual content and infographics development, photo retouching, and file management.
Days are variable to the candidate’s schedule, however we require a minimum commitment of at least 2-3 full days per week.
Compensation: This internship is unpaid. Course credit will be given if appropriate school paperwork is supplied.
Please email a cover letter, resume and link to your portfolio.
Responsibilities• Provide support to the Designer in the design and development process
• Work independently and collaboratively in a team environment
• Prioritize to meet deadlines
• Maintain organized archive of all files and images
• Possess a willingness to learn new programs and design practices
Requirements• Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Strong understanding of typography, information hierarchy, color and space
• Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects
• The ideal candidate will need to bring in his or her own computer with appropriate software to use in the office