Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Seeking Graphic Designer and Social Media GuruStagers
Fall Graphic Design InternBookmark This
2 Oliver Street
Posted: July 14 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you are a graphic design student interested in production for Public Relations, Integrated Marketing and Social Media and want to “learn by doing,” Schneider Associates is a great place to grow your skills, gain valuable agency experience, build your portfolio and have fun.
We are looking for ambitious and enthusiastic students for fall 2015 internships!
Candidates must be detail-oriented, exhibit an enthusiastic personality, eye for design and be able to handle multiple tasks. Internships are granted competitively by merit. Interns must work a minimum of 16 hours per week.
• Designing for clients and the agency, including, but not limited to: flyers, brochures, websites, blogs, web graphics, infographics, presentation templates, direct mail, HTML email graphics and packaging.
• Working with social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
• Assisting with special event planning and implementation
• Assisting with agency marketing initiatives as needed
• Participating in agency brainstorm sessions
• Proficiency with Adobe CS- Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, as well as Microsoft PowerPoint
• Computer proficiency, web research and social media skills
• Able to work 2-3 full days per week
• Video editing experience is a plus, but not required
• Passionate about learning!