PHOTO RETOUCHER/PHOTO INTERND.B. CONNECT
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternOphir Energy Plc.
Photoshop/ Design SpecialistMaggard Memorials
Who can design logos?Clock In Not Out
Unpaid Graphic Design InternMNM Couture
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternArizona beverage company
Fashion - Paid Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Dress A Med, LLC.
South Los Angeles Street
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 23 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDress A Med, LLC., a leading global brand in medical apparel based in Los Angeles, is seeking a GRAPHIC DESIGN intern. The intern will have significant opportunity to learn while providing assistance to the Creative Department. All social media, promotions, visual presentation, and marketing are streamlined through the department. Candidates must be eligible to receive school credit and willing to commit at least 2 days per week, on-site in Downtown Los Angeles. Looking for excellent candidates who are seeking career paths as an Art Director, Creative Director, Web Designer or Graphic Designer.
Interested candidates should submit an email to creative(at)dressamed.com with resume. Include a portfolio link to your work so we can evaluate your candidacy. Please put "GRAPHIC INTERN – YOUR NAME - YOUR START DATE" in the subject line. No phone calls, please.
Responsibilities* Develop creative assets -- emails, web, social media channels and print campaigns
* Revise and execute creative assets
* Apply brand identity systems, typography, photography, and color appropriately
* Contribute to team brainstorms
* Assist in market research (design, formatting, finding images & clips)
Requirements* Detail-oriented with excellent time management and organizational skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Currently pursuing a degree in Advertising, Art or Graphic Design
* Experienced in Photoshop and Illustrator
* Meticulous about details with a strong design aesthetic
* Photography, InDesign, Blogging skills are a plus
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign