GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Freelance Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Virgin Mega USA
356 Bowery - 3rd Floor
New York, NY
Posted: April 29 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionABOUT VIRGIN MEGA:
Virgin Mega is a groundbreaking eCommerce mobile application startup that captures the hype and fever of chasing limited edition releases and brings it right to your phone. Users join an interactive line of fellow-fanatics for first access to exclusive products, content, and experiences inspired by artists and pop culture icons.
Virgin Mega is looking for a multi-talented Freelance Graphic Designer to assist with the creation of mobile merchandising and social asset creation by transferring and/or developing the voice of the brand visually. We require this dynamic person to begin ASAP. The Freelance Graphic Designer position is a paid part-time position (20-40 hrs/weekly) and will likely turn into a permanent position. In addition to sending a resume, applicants are requested to submit their portfolio or a link to their portfolio. Application deadline is May 13th. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Develop original and innovative concepts for mobile merchandising and social assets
• Collaborate with social lead on social asset creation for delivery across various social channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
• Collaborate with merchandising lead for product asset creation
• Resizing of images and assets for a number of digital formats and various screen sizes
• Conduct independent online research and provide own creative vision to any and all subjects, brands, or artists
RequirementsDESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor of Arts degree in Graphic Design or related field requested
• Some years of experience in graphic design is an asset
• Deep knowledge and advanced Photoshop skills; proficiency with other Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, InDesign, etc.)
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently to ensure all projects are delivered within deadline and in line with the Virgin Mega brand vision
• Ability to interpret ideas while processing creative direction and post-production feedback
• Superior web-sleuthing and navigation skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Positive attitude, along with strong, open, and persistent communication skills within a team environment
• Must be a detail-oriented, self-starter interested in building and growing a startup