Graphic Design InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
(((*START NEXT WEEK* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
UI Designer InternComYoot
Graphic DesginInstalled Parts Group
Graphic Design InternSpa Week Media Group
Marketing/Graphic Design Assistant - Real EstateField Realty
Graphic DesignerPostpartum Solutions
Media Specialist eLearning InternshipGreat Dane Trailers
GlobalOil Storage Investment Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Global Oil Storage Investment
Posted: April 23 2016
Company Location: Jersey City, NJ
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobalOil Storage Investments is a major investor in the world's leading oil producers United States, Saudi Arabia, Russia, China, Canada, Iraq, UAE, Iran, Mexico, Kuwait and the world's largest oil companies including China Petroleum, Petro China, Exxon Mobil, Royal Dutch Shell, Kuwait Petroleum, BP, Total SA, Lukoil, ENI, Valero Energy, Petro Bas, National Iranian Oil, Gazprom, Statoil, and Indian oil.
We invest in the offshore storage facilities of the world's top producing nations and companies and their offshore storage facility including Cushing Holdings.
We are seeking highly qualified interns to join our diverse and exciting global investment brand that supports a trillion dollar industry.
If your interested in an internship that values intellect and will utilize your skills in your field of study with complete transparency please email resume to email@example.com
Christopher Douglas & Matthew Carnegie
Executive Managing Members
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback