GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Good Anchorage Graphic Design & Cartoonist InternshipBookmark This
Posted: November 21 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionCome work with a professional, energetic group of Maritime & IT explorers! We are looking for open-minded, creative individuals to contribute to our modern Maritime & Tourism World. GA views interns as our future workforce; therefore, work assigned to an intern is professional in nature & is conducted in a learning environment that provides each student real-world experience & an opportunity to be evaluated for potential long-term employment. Internship assignments are open to associate, undergraduate, graduate, & post-graduate students & are based on entry-level professional job descriptions, which will involve a great deal of independent work under the guidance of a senior-level supervisor & mentors. The position will operate remotely (from the comfort of your own space!). You will be directly supervised by the Project Manager via regular Skype, email & phone communication.
Looking for an intern with strong creative design skills to bringing a Cartoon Character to life and/or producing graphic & digital material for the cartoon character, which is to be visually appealing while still showing meaning & meeting the needs of the content message. The candidate will be responsible for telling a story, by using emotions & phrases. The Cartoon Character will be used initially on a website with plans for possible education & video production for the Maritime Industry. The intern chosen will need strong critical thinking skills in order to integrate into our vibrant & passionate team who are very excited to share Good Anchorage with an intern hoping to gain a ton of great media experience.
About Good Anchorage
Good Anchorage is a global UGC website for maritime information – although the business office is based in Vanuatu we have business units based all around the world. We are flexible & willing to work around student schedules.
View our Inception Team at http://www.goodanchorage.com/about-us
View our advisory Board at http://www.goodanchorage.com/advisory-board
When applying, we request a resume, & confirmation of the school’s requirements if any.
Responsibilities• Assist in the creation of Logos, Icon & Cartoon Characters etc.
• Assist with execution of graphic material
• Assist with the preparation and delivery of training materials
• Seek & analyze industry materials both on & offline
• Prepare concepts & presentations
• Provide support to sales & marketing, programmers & social media efforts
• Compile spec sheets
• Create or update company designs
RequirementsStudents applying for this internship must have creative, drawing skills with a strong aspiration for a career in Graphic Design & Cartoon Animation. This person should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with extensive knowledge of Web and social media. Only interns proficient with Microsoft Office applications should apply.
Interns who perform successfully & meet program requirements are invited to continue in the program for the duration of their degree programs & may be granted the opportunity for conversion to permanent employment upon graduation.
• Build your resume with professional experience
• Work with an innovative, team-oriented firm
• Learn valuable business, technology, & imaging skills while nurturing personal growth
The overall job function is to support the team with activities related to Geography, Mapping, Satellite Imaging, Maritime & Tourism Information, plus Data Dissemination with opportunities in both full & part time positions.
The following are basic skill sets required for GA’s internship program
• Exceptional spoken & written English skills
• Excellent communication skills & willingness to work as part of a team
• Intelligence & a positive attitude
• Be geographically aware
• Know how to use Windows OS computers
• Working knowledge of Qgis
• Working knowledge of Photoshop
• Working knowledge of Excel
• Working knowledge of Google Earth
• Basic familiarity with Geo Coordinate systems, GPS concepts & formats
• Able to operate on your own with weekly Skype team calls
The following are value add factors but not required
• Ability to travel & not susceptible to motion- sickness
• A sense of adventure & exploring
• Your own secure Windows OS workstation or laptop