Graphic Design InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Graphic Design Intern with Interest in Video and LivestreamingYaerialY
Create with us this summer - Graphic Design InternshipStudio OAX
Intern of graphic design projectAMWEST & ASSOCIATES
Graphic Design InternshipAntandre
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design Summer InternDaniel Gage Media
Graphic and web design in New York CityBookmark This
Paper Girl Collection
600 west 111th street
New York, NY
Posted: February 18 2016
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPaperGirl Collection is a new brand of children clothes that will grow to be a lifestyle brand encompassing room decor, textiles and toys. Simple, beautiful and imaginative; our high-quality products are illustrated with original art and each piece comes with a story about that illustration. PaperGirl Collection celebrates childhood curiosity, imagination and creative freedom.
We launched last year and are now in two important retailers and looking to expand into specialty stores and online marketplaces.
You would be working directly with Ana Bianchi, founder and designer of the brand. The main assignment is to support us in tasks related to graphic design applications from marketing materials (printed and e-newsletters), book design to website. Good knowledge of Illustrator and Photoshop is a must. Web design experience is preferred, specially experience on Shopify platform and language. Interest and experience with fashion, marketing and online is a good-to-have.
Most of the work can be done remotely, but must be able to meet have availability to meet in person as needed (2-4 times a month).
Being New York City based is highly preferred.
Responsibilities- support founder/designer in a variety of marketing related tasks
- work on creating marketing materials
- photoshop retouching web and print applications
- help in photo organizing for our imagery library
- learn and apply updates to web/blog
- format illustrated storybooks
- Provide support to social media efforts
- Assist with launch preparations and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- good to have experience/interest in fashion specially children wear
- must have experience in photoshop and illustrator
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors or Master Degree in Graphic Design , specially if related to Fashion and/or Web
- Must be proficient and talented graphic designer and demonstrate by sending design portfolio. Applications without a design portfolio will not be considered
- Must have proficiency in Adobe CS
- Ideally, must have web design experience
- Possess great creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be responsible, focused and organized.
- Should be proactive, open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- good to have good draftsmanship and illustration/painting experience
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Illustration, Book Design, Web Application Design, Book Illustration, Graphic Designer, Photo Retouching, Organisation, Graphic Communication, Layout Design, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Fashion Design, Fashion Photography, Fashion Illustration, Bilingual-English/Spanish, Childrenswear