Graphic Design InternAnisa Rashad Enterprieses
Seeking Graphic Design Intern - REMOTEThe Diabetic Pastry Chef
Graphic Design & Social Media InternSJC Digital Marketing
Graphic Design InternCBS4 Print Publications
Graphic Design InternCharles Connections
Greeting Card companyu lucky girl design house
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
Graphic Design InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Graphic and Website design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 24 2015
Company Location: Burtonsville, MD
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Paid
DescriptionAsase Botanicals was born in 2013 out of the love and passion for natural hair and body care. A mother and her daughters decided to start a business using natural ingredients, purchased locally and from around the globe to make beauty products. We strive on crafting products with awesome benefits for hair and skin care.
We are in the process of reinventing our company for 2016. We are looking for an innovative, creative and talented intern to help us to complete our website and label design. We are very open to new ideas and implementing the latest technology in graphic designs, arts, and marketing tools.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Must be a Passionate, Fun, outgoing person that is easy to work with
- Experience in Web Design, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, etc..)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud ( InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,Muse, etc..)
- Knowledge of creating graphics for Product labels, brochures, business cards and T-shirts