Printing and Design Company Seeking Qualified PAID InterniDesign Creative Services
Printing and Design Company Seeking Qualified InterniDesign Creative Services
Video Editor and/or Graphic Designer for Popular Artists in the Music IndustryThe Social Society
In search for PROFESSIONAL graphic design and marketing interns for celebrity marketing co(eipunlimited)
((( *FAST-PACED POSITION* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design Intern for the Tattoo Industry.Tattoo Technologies
Web DeveloperTech Row
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic and Website design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 24 2015
Company Location: Burtonsville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAsase Botanicals was born in 2013 out of the love and passion for natural hair and body care. A mother and her daughters decided to start a business using natural ingredients, purchased locally and from around the globe to make beauty products. We strive on crafting products with awesome benefits for hair and skin care.
We are in the process of reinventing our company for 2016. We are looking for an innovative, creative and talented intern to help us to complete our website and label design. We are very open to new ideas and implementing the latest technology in graphic designs, arts, and marketing tools.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Must be a Passionate, Fun, outgoing person that is easy to work with
- Experience in Web Design, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, etc..)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud ( InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,Muse, etc..)
- Knowledge of creating graphics for Product labels, brochures, business cards and T-shirts