Graphic Artist InternThe Premier Basketball League
Graphic Design Intern for travel company!shoot my travel
*Paid* Graphic Design Intern NeededNation Safe Drivers
Vida Kids Graphic Design InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternshipCreative Visual Productions
Graphic DesignerCreative Visual Productions
Part-time intern Wanted: Graphic/Fashion Design StudentsGiddygarment
Graphic and Website design InternshipBookmark This
Posted: October 24 2015
Company Location: Burtonsville, MD
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAsase Botanicals was born in 2013 out of the love and passion for natural hair and body care. A mother and her daughters decided to start a business using natural ingredients, purchased locally and from around the globe to make beauty products. We strive on crafting products with awesome benefits for hair and skin care.
We are in the process of reinventing our company for 2016. We are looking for an innovative, creative and talented intern to help us to complete our website and label design. We are very open to new ideas and implementing the latest technology in graphic designs, arts, and marketing tools.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Must be a Passionate, Fun, outgoing person that is easy to work with
- Experience in Web Design, Social Media (Facebook, Twitter,Instagram, etc..)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud ( InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator,Muse, etc..)
- Knowledge of creating graphics for Product labels, brochures, business cards and T-shirts