Graphic Design InternCostco Wholesale
Graphic Design InternAusgold Limited
Graphic Design InternJulie Blair Ministries
Online & Offline Marketing & PR Co.-Learn, How To Make Internet Profits & Deliver Internet ServicesBrown Marketing Consulting & PR
Graphic Design InternRelief International
Graphic Design InternshipThe Rhinestone World
Graphic DesignTanya Olivia Events & Productions
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Graphic ArtistBookmark This
42 Broadway Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 05 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionStudio 15 is a modern women's dress boutique headquartered in NYC. The company donates proceeds from every sale to a non-profit organization, Kleos MFG, that gives micro-finance loans to women in developing countries so they can start their own small businesses.
Graphic Artist Job Description:
The Graphic Artist is responsible for creating company catalogs, postcards, signs and other collateral that drive company sales, customer loyalty and brand buzz. Manages budgets and obtains approvals on all work. Has good judgment of which
- Create seasonal catalogs
- Create flyers/postcards
- Write effective/creative ad slogans
-Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Prepares finished copy and art by operating typesetting, printing, and similar equipment; purchasing from vendors.
- Additional responsibilities, duties, and projects as assigned
- Must be studying in this field
- Knowledge and experience in InDesign and Photoshop is required
- Knowledge of digital marketing techniques