NYC Art Consulting Firm Seeks Best Spring Graphic Design InternnAscent Art New York
Graphic Design InternGenetics By Geno
Graphic Design InternGranada Theater
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Graphic Artist InternThe Premier Basketball League
Graphic Design Intern for travel company!shoot my travel
*Paid* Graphic Design Intern NeededNation Safe Drivers
Vida Kids Graphic Design InternVida Shoes International - Kids Division
Graphic ArtistBookmark This
Power Home Remodeling Group
2501 Seaport Drive
Posted: February 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs the nation’s fourth largest remodeler, Power Home Remodeling Group provides best in class, energy efficient exterior retrofits to homeowners across the country. Since 1992, our objective has been to redefine the remodeling experience for our customers while encouraging an entire industry to think differently. This is only possible by having the best employees in the country working together to develop a culture that is second to none. One created by character, defined by performance, and displayed through dozens of internal events that make you feel like an owner.
We are currently seeking a full-time Graphic Artist to assist our Senior Graphic Artist and Marketing Communications team in concept development and execution of brand identity materials designed to impact our customers, recruits and employees.
• Must be able to perform a wide range of duties including development of brochures, posters, large format displays/décor, multi-media animation graphics, logo enhancements, event branding, brand identity development, apparel design, and web design.
• Working knowledge of setting up files for print/production
• Working knowledge of design of text-heavy layouts, such as newsletters and brochures
• Must be well organized with a meticulous attention to detail
• Understanding of print production, paper, and proofing
• Ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
• Working knowledge of digital design, including online advertising, HTML email development and website design
• Working knowledge of photography, specifically retouching and photo editing
We are looking for an entry-level team member with strong graphic design skills. The candidate must have knowledge of design techniques and principles and be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, with emphasis on InDesign and Photoshop. The position requires creative flair, cutting-edge creativity, attention to every detail, and an outgoing personality.
RequirementsSkills and Abilities:
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Proven artistic talent
• Must be entrepreneurial
• Flexibility to modify schedule with changing day to day workload
• Sense of urgency in deadline driven environment
• Technical proficiency Photoshop and other Adobe Creative Suite software
• Knowledge of design and presentation software Adobe Creative Suite 6 including: Illustrator CS6, InDesign CS6, Photoshop CS6, After Effects CS6, and Keynote
• A basic knowledge of HTML, Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Microsoft Word and Excel
• A familiarity with digital file formats (tiff, gif, eps, pdf, png, jpg) and the strengths and weaknesses of each
• A proficiency in typography