(((*SPRING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Social Media & Community Management InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Startup seeking experienced DesignerCanal
Graphic Design Intern (Virtual)Producers vs Show
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Motion Graphics InternEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternshipEmporia Entertainment
Art Collective InternSaint Sol
Graphic Creator for Blog (Junior Democrats)Bookmark This
Posted: April 19 2016
Company Location: Atlanta, GA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJunior Democrats is a progressive blog written by young Democrats. Our goal is to post and cover anything relating to politics, progressive stances and anything in-between.
We are currently seeking a contributing graphic contributor to join our team. You will be responsible for creating graphics, logos, wallpapers, etc.
If you are interested in the position, feel free to read the responsibilities and requirements below and then email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- We are looking for high school or college liberals, progressive and/or Democrats
- Must have experience with creating graphical content (banners, wallpapers, logos, graphs, etc.)
- Have to the ability to contribute a few graphics per week (or as needed)
- Be happy, fun and a determined individual
Requirements- Creating graphical content when needed (banner, wallpapers, etc.)
- Creating infographics regarding articles or current political discussions/issues
- Assisting with any other projects requiring graphics as deemed by the blog management team
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Creativity Skills, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - WordPress, Adobe Photoshop CS6