Graphic Design InternTiffany L. Stokes
Graphic Design InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Graphic & Web Design Intern (Part-Time)Funerals360
Graphic Design Intern NeededPulling Down the Moon
Graphic Design InternEnvato Group
Graphic Design InternGranada Theater
Graphic Design Internvendorspace
Graphic Design InternISPEN GROUP
Graphic Design and Events InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army National Capital Area
2626 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Posted: July 18 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder the direct management of the Associate Area Commander, the Graphics and Fashion Design Intern will support the Salvation Army in the preparation and execution of the upcoming Area Command events. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
ResponsibilitiesBelow identifies the essential responsibilities of the position, but is not exclusive:
• Knowledgeable in computer graphics and design.
• Create template flyers and publications with little guidance.
• Manage social media postings that pertain to the fashion show.
• Skillfully and accurately collect and manage data.
Requirements• Completed or working towards a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Computer graphics/design, Communications, Marketing).
• Computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to prepare professional promotional materials.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple detail-oriented projects.
• Comfortable performing general clerical work including data entry, letter writing, filing, faxing, copying, answering phones, responding to emails, etc.
• Ability to project a professional and positive image of The Salvation Army.