Be a Graphic Designer for LYTT - A Unique Flavored Alcoholic Beverage BrandBugsy Brewing Inc
BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design and Events InternBookmark This
The Salvation Army National Capital Area
2626 Pennsylvania Avenue NW
Posted: July 18 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUnder the direct management of the Associate Area Commander, the Graphics and Fashion Design Intern will support the Salvation Army in the preparation and execution of the 67th Annual Fashion Show & Auction. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
ResponsibilitiesBelow identifies the essential responsibilities of the position, but is not exclusive:
• Knowledgeable in computer graphics and design.
• Create template flyers and publications with little guidance.
• Manage social media postings that pertain to the fashion show.
• Skillfully and accurately collect and manage data.
Requirements• Completed or working towards a college degree, preferably in a related field (e.g., Computer graphics/design, Communications, Marketing).
• Computer literate with strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Ability to prepare professional promotional materials.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple detail-oriented projects.
• Comfortable performing general clerical work including data entry, letter writing, filing, faxing, copying, answering phones, responding to emails, etc.
• Ability to project a professional and positive image of The Salvation Army.