(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design (2 Posters)Eco Learning Legacies
Graphic Design InternshipA+ (You Get An A Plus)
Graphics / Website DesignerA Dream Group
Graphic Design InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Public Relations InternHouston Ballet Ben Stevenson Academy
Graphic Design InternRCD Capital LLC
Fall: Graphic Design and Web Design InternBookmark This
Stand Beside Them, Inc.
15 E. 69th Street
New York, NY
Posted: April 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a nonprofit called Stand Beside Them, Inc. (501 (c)(3)headquartered in NYC. We provide free coaching and mentoring to transitioning military and their family members, and the one-on-one coaching can take place in person, by phone, or via SKYPE. We need great marketing materials (brochures, flyers, website-interactive ideas that will attract veterans as well as highly qualified career and life coaches hopping onboard from all over the country. We currently have 100 coaches in 19states and are growing rapidly. We need help revising the website and FB page...with graphic design and more effective website design that shows off our coaches, and the free services we are providing veterans, to their best advantage. We also need a more exciting DONATE page, and help with a promo video.
Responsibilities- Prepare design files for both digital and print use to help develop the Stand Beside Them image and grow the brand.
- Design engaging graphic communications for print and web. This will include logos, newsletters, info graphics, promotional items, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed.
- Potential video production
- Utilize time management skills to independently manage projects to meet deadlines. Intern may work remotely.
Requirements- Excellent oral, written and visual communication skills
- Working knowledge of Wix, Photoshop, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Demonstrated design skills
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational abilities
- Experience in designing creative and original graphics
- Video production skills a plus
- Please send a sample of your design work
We would like to have someone who shares our mission, which is locatable on our website: www.standbesidethem.org.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Fluent English, Self Motivated, Apple Macintosh
Preferred - Web Design, Video Production, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, WiX