Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Seeking Graphic Designer and Social Media GuruStagers
GRAPHIC DESIGN and WEB DEVELOPER INTERNSHIPBookmark This
MAD MAC Multimedia
2100 N. long Beach Blvd. O-18
Posted: October 20 2014
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAre you a graphic design student who is looking to add some impressive corporate work history to your resume and portfolio? The door to your future is open, all you need to do is take the first step! MAD MAD MULTIMEDIA has a great opportunity for students and freelancers to gain relevant, industry experience in a corporate environment. We are offering an internship which will provide the right candidate exposure to the process of creating, designing, managing and supporting the needs of clients and promotional events. MAD MAC MULTIMEDIA is seeking interns that are highly motivated, positive, and innovative to compliment our dynamic and focused team. Candidates who have a passion for fashion, style, entertainment, music and corporate media would be preferred. This is also available for school credit and references for future employers, upon request. Full-time and part-time positions available, NON-PAID with a possibility of a gas stipend.
ResponsibilitiesJob Description: Graphic Designer
Purpose: Prepares visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. Ability to effectively present ideas and work with clients to achieve the desired end product.
• Brainstorming and mock up design ideas
• Presenting ideas to clients
• Meeting with clients and adjusting designs to fit their needs or taste
• Projecting budgets and schedules
• Using computer software to execute designs
• Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Experience with Adobe Suite (knowledge of Adobe Flash is a plus)
• Design flyers, email campaign pages and other cohesive promotional materials
• Must be creative and dependable
• Strong communication skills
• Assist with branding
• Viral campaigns
• Designing innovative promotional material
• Design website elements, logos, etc.
• Design paraphernalia such as T-shirts, clothes, etc.
• Enhancing photos, event media, and etc.