LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1530 High St
Posted: February 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobalMindED is a nonprofit organization (501c3) that holds an annual conference in Denver. Next year, the GlobalMindED Conference will convene educators, policymakers, business professionals, and thought leaders from around the world to share innovative, world-class best practices on June 21-23, 2017. The goal of this event is to bring the best of regional conferences to a world stage and to set a new standard for collaboration across school systems, higher education institutions, and the working world.
We're a growing start-up company and looking for a creative and enthusiastic intern to join our team. This is a perfect internship for someone interested in graphic design, non-profits and marketing.
Responsibilities• Assist in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
• Ensure creative alignment with brand aesthetic and marketing strategies through design
• Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
• Retouch and color correct images when necessary
• Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to feedback
- Creative and enthusiastic
- Create original content
- Knowledge of WordPress