Content Production InternMoment of Clarity Eyewear
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Marketing/Graphic Design InternMobileAppitude
Graphic and Visual Design Internship - FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Graphic Design InternMARKIT Group
Art Director & Graphic Designer For Magazine LayoutWorld Bride Magazine
Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Graphic Design Extraordinaire (Graphic Designer)Bookmark This
Posted: September 07 2016
Company Location: Ridgefield, CT
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Drew Berman is a mentor and coach who believes in supporting individuals in unlocking their full potential! Isagenix is a fast-growing company with a no-compromise approach to health and wealth generating opportunities. Isagenix provides amazing products and a culture of family, fun, success, passion, and integrity that brings out the best in you!
Drew Berman and Isagenix together is a health and wellness match made in Paradise. Let Drew Berman help you embrace, expand, and accept your perspective in order to cultivate the best version of yourself!
For more information, please visit:
www.isagenix.com and http://www.drewberman.com/wellness-project/drew-berman-wellness-project-isagenix/
This internship is virtual. You will work from home (or school, or Starbucks, or the library…or wherever). You can work anywhere as long as you have reliable internet connection and a quiet area for Skype meetings.
In addition to receiving high-level skills and experience that will forward your career goals and immediately increase your prospects for higher-paying, more rewarding jobs, you will also receive mentoring on your resume, interviewing skills, and professional goals. Any work that is not confidential can be added to your professional portfolio. You will work directly with the CFO and get the inside, behind-the-scenes view of a start-up, virtual, national/international company. You will have access to a variety of training materials on sales, marketing, internship program management, and other topics, worth thousands of dollars. Successful interns will receive a top-notch letter of recommendation and referrals to important business and employment contacts. In addition, we will gladly help you arrange for academic credit.
This is an unpaid internship, but the experience is priceless!
Working at DrewBerman.com, you will be on a team, which may be responsible for, but are not limited to the following:
• Meet with the CFO to determine the scope of a project
• Advise CFO on strategies to reach a particular audience
• Determine the message the design should portray
• Create images that identify a product or convey a message
• Develop graphics and visual or audio images for product illustrations, logos, and websites
• Create designs either by hand or using computer software packages
• Select colors, images, text style, and layout
• Present the design to clients or the art director
• Incorporate changes recommended by the CFO and design team into the final design
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them
• Design brochures, fliers, business cards, and other marketing pieces.
You do not need to be an expert, but rather have a thirst for learning about DrewBerman.com and growing as a Graphic Designer!
Skills and abilities:
• Organized, detail-oriented
• Detail Oriented
• People skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities
• Comfort and proficiency with email, the Internet, and learning user-friendly software
• Able to multi-task and work independently
• Able to attend Skype meetings once or twice a week (we will work with your schedule).
Intermediate skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign are required. Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, After Effects will get you extra bonus points! Any photography experience is also a plus.
Please provide samples of your work before your interview.
This is a learning environment; we don't expect you to know everything! Applicants with prior educational and/or work experience in business writing are preferred, but WE WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON who is enthusiastic, dedicated, and willing to learn.
You will need reliable access to an Internet connection, your own computer, Skype, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, and phone. You must own Photoshop, Illustrator, and Adobe InDesign outright on your own computer.
Immediately! Approximately 10 hours a week for 20 weeks; we are flexible and your internship is negotiable. We will work with you.
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Graphics, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Graphics Software, Graphic Designer, Graphic Designers, Graphic Design Software
Preferred - Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe After Effects