Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternshipMass MoCA
Fashion Creative Agency Seeking Talented Graphic Intern!L'effrontée
Graphic Design InternDesign Ninja Studios
Graphic DesignBookmark This
BaXol Properties LLC
10800 Joliet St.
St John, IN
Posted: February 04 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe have three sister companies; PCR Asset Solutions, Versatile Real Estate Solutions, and uZuS Services LLC, located in St. John, Indiana. Each part of the business plays a significant role with integrating to the others. PCR Asset Solutions maintains properties that fall into Pre-Foreclosure Status. We work closely with Altisource and are a primary vendor of theirs in the states of IN, IL, and IA. uZuS Services is one of the many PCR Contractors who maintain the interior and exterior of the Pre-Foreclosed Properties. uZuS also runs a lawn care, snow removal, maid and handyman concierge service for residential and commercial properties in NWI. Lastly, Versatile Real Estate is made of a team of 12 Realtors who buy and sell properties in IN and IL.
The role of the Graphic Design Intern is to help maximize the impact of our websites to keep the interest of current clientele and gain the interest of new clientele. The Graphic Design Intern will work closely with the Executive Assistant to help integrate design elements on both the front and back end of each website. We are looking for candidates who can commit to 15-20 hours per week. Real world experience in Graphic Design is one of the many things that will be taken away from this internship opportunity!
Responsibilities• Assist in designing ads for various publications of print and web; such as logos, direct mail pieces, branded promotional items, web site and social media graphics, posters, flyers, and other marketing materials as needed
• Manage all forms of social media accounts
• Assist with video production to increase various company sales
• Attend seminars and/or workshops to help develop ideas and inspiration for designs
• Constant brainstorming of ideas and inspiration to keep ahead of the trend
• Assist with the website updates via WordPress
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements• Ability to multi-task and solve problems
• Computer knowledge with PC, Adobe, Microsoft, WordPress
• Proficient writing and proofing skills
• Excellent communication and administrative skills [verbally and written]
• Ability to multi-task and work independently and/or in a team
• Complete assigned tasks in a timely fashion meeting deadlines
• Detail orientated and organized