Creative Fashion InternshipMarquee Brands
Graphic Designing InternBrambles Group Limited
Graphic Design Internurban legend presents
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design Intern WantedHelthee
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternOlivier Kpognon Photography, LLC
Graphic DesignBookmark This
Harley London LLC
Posted: July 05 2016
Company Location: New Orleans, LA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHarley London is an eco-friendly brand located in New Orleans, LA. We specialize in the production of handcrafted wood accessories, stationary & gifts (cufflinks, greeting cards, coasters, etc). We are seeking a highly motivated, creative and passionate person to join our team. The perfect candidate is fun, highly organized, and has a true passion for art and design.
Responsibilities- Bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Assist in the development of designs for various projects, including promotional brochures, flyers, exhibits, multimedia presentations, products, stationery, advertisements.
This internship is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in gaining experience in retail, fashion, and product development. Interested parties should submit a resume and samples of previous work to demonstrate skill.
Requirements- Background in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, and/or other related disciplines
- Proficient in using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, InDesign, Flash)
- Strong visual communication and layout skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction
- Ability to work 5-10 hours per week