BRIAN LICHTENBERG Fashion Savvy & Graphic Design InternsBRIAN LICHTENBERG LLC
Assistant to Creative Director InternLabelleladiva Enterprises LLC
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNFarotech
Web Designer (WordPress)Launch Your Life Wellness
MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Marketing & Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
29-31 Industrial Ave.
Posted: June 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a young startup in the very competitive industry of eyewear. We're looking for talented interns who want to be exposed to an exciting E-commerce business that is quickly growing. We are very small right now, but we plan to take on one of the biggest E-commerce companies in the world. But we are in need of talented interns to help push our company forward. Specifically, we need someone who has a solid design background to help craft our brand identity and translate it to our graphics and marketing materials for promotions, packaging, and website graphics. In any young startup, every single person from the intern to the CEO wears multiple hats and has exposure to multiple functions. A potential intern candidate should be prepared to jump into different tasks such as inventory organization, presentations, market research, collection launches, inspiration boards, etc. Knowledge of professional photography and HTML are a plus.
Before you read on, understand that this is unpaid, but we will making your resume look really great if you are planning on entering marketing, startup, or design industries, etc. We will provide a stipend to cover some travel costs and lunch everyday. This is going to be full-time or part-time depending on candidate's experience and willingness to learn. We will also offer COLLEGE CREDIT, but it will be your responsibility to outline to us what the requirements are and what your school requires companies to track.
• Help craft our company brand identity and translating to promotional material as well as website
• Product research into different brands that we can feature and showcase on our site
• Help manage images, messaging, and graphics of social media accounts. Strong Instagram skills a plus (you can show us your personal IG account)
• Assist in website optimization and design
• Create weekly or monthly newsletters that will appeal to our customers
• Write occasional blog posts and upload photos to tell stories about our company and latest initiatives
What to Expect:
We believe the candidate will come out of this experience with knowledge of...
• Product development life cycle
• International product sourcing and communicating with suppliers
• E-commerce management
• Creating graphics and marketing materials from a macro brand perspective
• Market research and competitor analysis
• Entrepreneurial mindset and attitude
• And most of all taking part in creating an amazing company with great people!
RequirementsCandidates should possess the following Skills & Requirements:
• Well organized and punctual
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Ability to solve problems creatively
• PORTFOLIO of previous work or projects (basically show us what you can do)
• Eagerness to learn new tools and expand their skill sets
• Understands how to utilize Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter effectively
• Bachelor's degree or working towards bachelor's degree in marketing, design, business, or other related field
• Proficient at Adobe Photoshop and knowledge of Indesign, Illustrator a plus
• Proficient at Microsoft Office Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
• Photography skills a plus
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop
Preferred - Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Commercial Product Photography