LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design Intern - Fall 2016Bookmark This
Luxury Garage Sale
329 W 18th Street
Posted: June 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), Chicago's premier designer consignment service, provides first class selling services to its high-end consignor clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for the fashion industry, luxury brands and the start-up culture to join our Fall 2016 Intern Class. All interns will work towards the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
The graphic design intern will assist the Creative Director with general marketing and creative projects including: social media content creation and updates, photo research, image editing/graphic design.
Who we are looking for:
- A confident candidate who’s highly interested in fashion and looking to gain exposure to a growing, fast-paced company
- A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, who is a team player
- A detail-oriented worker with strong time management skills who is able to prioritize a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day
This is an unpaid, 3-month (13 week) internship with potential future opportunities with a fast growing fashion brand. They will gain exposure to a high-growth fashion brand that is rapidly expanding both offline and online.
Responsibilities- Assist with graphic design of digital assets for Luxury Garage Sale’s website and social channels, weekly email newsletters, event invitations, brand marketing materials
- Assist with graphic design of print collateral including marketing and brand materials and packaging
- Perform photo research and image editing/retouching as necessary
Requirements- Available to work 15-25 hours per week for the three month program (13 weeks)
- Adherence to LGS policies and procedures
- Student with the ability to get school credit while hands-on learning
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Shopify, and Mailchimp a plus
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Adobe Photoshop, Instagram, Facebook, Adobe InDesign
Preferred - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, MailChimp, Shopify, Adobe Illustrator