Graphic and Visual Design Internship - FALL 2017International Institute of Akron
Graphic Design InternMARKIT Group
Art Director & Graphic Designer For Magazine LayoutWorld Bride Magazine
Creative Services Graphic Design InternHouston Methodist
Graphic Design InternLingualinx
Web & Graphics Designer/DeveloperEtching-It.com
Graphic Design InternshipInnovate Marketing Group
Graphic DesignerFlow Synergy Business Alliance
Graphic Design Intern - Fall 2016Bookmark This
Luxury Garage Sale
329 W 18th Street
Posted: June 28 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLuxury Garage Sale (“LGS”), Chicago's premier designer consignment service, provides first class selling services to its high-end consignor clientele. We are seeking individuals who have a passion for the fashion industry, luxury brands and the start-up culture to join our Fall 2016 Intern Class. All interns will work towards the achievement of providing white glove services to our high-end clientele across our multiple online and offline selling platforms.
The graphic design intern will assist the Creative Director with general marketing and creative projects including: social media content creation and updates, photo research, image editing/graphic design.
Who we are looking for:
- A confident candidate who’s highly interested in fashion and looking to gain exposure to a growing, fast-paced company
- A self-motivated individual with a positive attitude, who is a team player
- A detail-oriented worker with strong time management skills who is able to prioritize a variety of tasks that vary day-to-day
This is an unpaid, 3-month (13 week) internship with potential future opportunities with a fast growing fashion brand. They will gain exposure to a high-growth fashion brand that is rapidly expanding both offline and online.
Responsibilities- Assist with graphic design of digital assets for Luxury Garage Sale’s website and social channels, weekly email newsletters, event invitations, brand marketing materials
- Assist with graphic design of print collateral including marketing and brand materials and packaging
- Perform photo research and image editing/retouching as necessary
Requirements- Available to work 15-25 hours per week for the three month program (13 weeks)
- Adherence to LGS policies and procedures
- Student with the ability to get school credit while hands-on learning
- Strong knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator) and social media platforms (Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Proficiency in Google Docs, Shopify, and Mailchimp a plus
SkillsRequired - Microsoft Word, Facebook, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Instagram
Preferred - Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, MailChimp, Shopify