Design Intern for Financial Planning FirmBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Intern for a Lacrosse CompanyBookmark This
Knuckle Down Lacrosse
Posted: April 01 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUsing our unconventional method, Knuckle Down Lacrosse is redefining coverage of lacrosse games. We are looking for several individuals interested in helping design the layout of our publication along with aiding in the creation of posters for use on our website, newsletter, digital magazine and social media. Times are flexible and the internship can be remotely performed.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback