Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Media Intern - Graphic Designers (Must be based in Miami, FL)Kingston5 Productions
Graphic Designer (Content Marketing Asst)The Chic Accountant
Graphic Design InternIncite Authority Media LLC
Graphic Design InternMicro-Leads
Graphic DesignComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic DesignCaffeine Culture Inc
Summer Graphic Design InternCreeds Collective
Graphic Design Intern for a Leading Web Design CompanyBookmark This
1123 Broadway, Suite 1018
New York, NY
Posted: April 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a graphic arts disciple, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field: Lumina NYC, a leading web design company, is looking for a graphic design intern to start this summer.
You’ll be involved in so many design projects your head will spin. We serve clients of many industries, and you’ll have the chance to participate and experiment in many different styles of design.
You will work closely with the graphic design and marketing teams to create materials for online promotions. Lumina values our interns for their strong design sensibility and promotes their professional development during the term. Learn to meet daily, weekly, and long-term deadlines in a fast-paced environment:
1. Create graphics and design layouts for websites, email newsletters, blogs, social media accounts, marketing campaigns and print.
2. Collaborate with marketing and support our campaigns and our clients’ campaigns with design solutions
3. Learn from leading designers, how to apply design theory to marketing campaigns and advance techniques for software ranging from Adobe Illustrator to Picasa to make pixel perfect illustrations
4. Incorporate UI/UX best practices in website design and layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
5. Successful candidates will come to the role with a strong background in graphic arts:
- Prior experience creating web graphics and a solid grasp of web design concepts
- Comfort working in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals
A graphic design internship at Lumina primes you for future in-house work at our company, other companies or other advertising agencies. You’ll benefit from the guidance of top professionals and leave the experience with a portfolio of polished work.
In addition, we respect our interns and the work they produce for us, we will provide you an unlimited monthly metrocard, on top of school credits.
We’d love to have you join the team. To apply, send us a cover letter, resume, and a sample of your design work.