Seeking Graphic Design Intern - REMOTEThe Diabetic Pastry Chef
Graphic Design & Social Media InternSJC Digital Marketing
Graphic Design InternCBS4 Print Publications
Graphic Design InternCharles Connections
Greeting Card companyu lucky girl design house
GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPYICI
Graphic Design InternFusion Design Consultants Inc.
Graphics Design & Photo/Vid – San Diego ONLYUltima Car Care Products
Graphic Design Intern For Awesome Hammock CompanyBookmark This
Trek Light Gear
Posted: February 12 2016
Company Location: Boulder, CO
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionTrek Light Gear is a lifestyle brand with a product line focused around our lightweight hammocks, hammock camping accessories, backpacks and more.
We have been in business for over 12 years and have built a strong brand along the way - we've been featured in Entrepreneur Magazine, the NY Times, Fox News, Gizmodo and more. Yet we've accomplished all of this as a very small team and now we're looking for the right individuals to help us grow and become part of what we do at the ground level. Our products are extremely visual and the right marketing materials, POS displays, branding & packaging ideas will help us create the emotional connection we need to attract new customers and expand our brand globally.
We're looking for the right person who gets what our brand is about and understands how to best tell our story through creative media and marketing materials. We truly believe in helping our interns and employees to grow as much as possible so this is the perfect position for anyone interested in entrepreneurship, small business and not just being a cog in the wheel. This is a two-way street and not just a way to get cheap help - if you can help us be successful we'll always do whatever we can to help you achieve your goals.
We're located in Boulder, CO and it's always better to work with someone local but we're willing to speak with anyone interested in the opportunity.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
- Must be passionate about what we do, which essentially means you must also love relaxing in a hammock and considering it 'work'