LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design Intern For BlogBookmark This
Posted: February 19 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are an up-and-coming blog that covers pop culture, fashion, music, film and television. We pride ourselves in having a honest and critical look at everything and never reducing ourselves to being politically correct.
We have some small jobs for you right now but we are mainly just looking to lock down an intern before our big website launch. That is when the real work will come in. We want to grow with our graphic designer and keep you when we are established and are bringing in revenue. We will write great recommendations and help our interns in every way possible.
Designs not limited to the blog.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Quick response time to emails
- Quick turnaround time
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, or Adobe Illustrator.
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback