Kingpin Entertainment Group - Graphic Design Internship (New York)Kingpin Entertainment Group
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for Children's BrandBookmark This
Dancey Pants Enterprises
Posted: June 23 2016
Company Location: Metairie, LA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are looking for 1-2 graphic design interns that can assist with the increased needs of our growing brand. Little Miss Dancey Pants Enterprises is a company that centers around the "Little Miss Dancey Pants" book series. We have grown to include dance apparel and offer workshops to dance companies.
We are constantly in need of designs for flyers, business cards, marketing materials, apparel designs, etc. A graphic design student who is innovative, proactive, and efficient would work perfectly with our team dynamic.
Additionally, our website www.littlemissdanceypants.com is growing in popularity. We will need someone who can frequently update the site to include photographs from recent events and programs and possibly update the layout of the website.
This position will begin as an virtual, unpaid position. However, we are looking for someone who can potentially become a paid employee as the company continues to grow.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized.
- Assist with possible designs for apparel, utilizing the brand name and logo.
- Responsible for incorporating current design trends into each unique layouts to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads.
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions.
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion.
Requirements- Preferable working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Knowledge of WordPress websites
- Must be a team player and flourish in a deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback