Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Graphic Design InternshipCharleston Magazine
Internship: Graphic Design/Layout RemoteTrend Prive Magazine
Graphic Design Intern [FALL/WINTER 2016]Pepper Gang
Graphic Design Intern for Fashion LabelBookmark This
House Of Au+ORA
20292 Deervale lane
Huntington Beach, CA
Posted: October 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIP for Designer Swimwear Fashion Line.
All with a passion for fashion and/or marketing. This is an amazing career building opportunity and a great way to build up your portfolio and make connections.
(Appreciation for Fashion. Interest in global and local trends.Opportunity to grow in a creative environment while building your portfolio with professional models, styling and photographers
ResponsibilitiesTasks will vary but may include working on:
- Rendering original sketches into high-resolution vector images
- Line Sheets
- Technical Illustrations
- Website design
- Logo and branding development
- Advertising and Marketing promotion materials
- Photo editing and retouching
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback