Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design Intern for Indiana Hemp Industries AssociationBookmark This
Indiana Hemp Industries Association
Posted: February 05 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndiana Hemp Industries Association is a non profit group looking for talented interns with graphic design knowledge to help with marketing, advertising, and social media. Interns will work independently and must meet strict deadlines, so the ability to manage time and stay on schedule is important. Business and sales skills are also beneficial for this internship. You will be expected to attend meetings that are held once every week or once every two weeks. These meeting are usually held on the south side of Indianapolis.
Responsibilities- Produces layouts & designs for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience with Adobe
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
-Must know how to use social media sites such as Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
-Must have knowledge of Photoshop