- Internships /
- Graphic Design /
- Graphic Design Intern for Nonprofit Serving Survivors of Sexual Abuse
Graphic Design InternLundbeck Canada Inc
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design RepresentativeReliance Capital Limited
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design InternNOVA CHEMICALS
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternTalent Plus, Inc.
Graphic Design Intern for Nonprofit Serving Survivors of Sexual AbuseBookmark This
Sherman Oaks, CA
Posted: March 23 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to get creative for a good cause? 1in6, a national non-profit that serves the 1 in 6 men who had unwanted or abusive sexual experiences, is seeking a Graphic Design Intern to work 6-8 hours a week at our office in Sherman Oaks, CA (25 minutes from Downtown LA) beginning April 2016. You’ll learn how to work with a team, take direction while adhering to an existing brand strategy, speak on the issue of childhood sexual abuse of men, and you’ll leave with a portfolio of non-profit design work.
To apply, e-mail your resume and portfolio/sample of work to info at 1in6 dot org with the subject line Graphic Design Intern
ResponsibilitiesTasks will include:
- Designing graphics to be used across social media platforms, on our website homepage (currently being redesigned), and for short-form video content
- Misc. additional design tasks
- Graphic design degree or currently working toward a graphic design degree, or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, and social media
- Proficient in designing and organizing graphics files in a manner that is conducive to a motion graphics artist animating them
- An interest in social justice/social responsibility
- Exceptional people and communication skills
- Able to work 6-8 hours one day a week in our Sherman Oaks office