Graphic Design InternF. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
Fashion Graphic DesignerNADA SAWAYA
Graphic Design, Visual Arts, Media, and Branding (Internship)757 Media
Graphic Design InternThe Daring English Teacher, Inc.
GRAPHIC DESIGNER INTERN needed for mini-documentary seriesDNY
Graphic Design Intern with Interest in Video and LivestreamingYaerialY
Create with us this summer - Graphic Design InternshipStudio OAX
Intern of graphic design projectAMWEST & ASSOCIATES
Graphic Design Intern For Pro-Cannabis Non Profit OrganizationBookmark This
Spark The Conversation
2554 Lincoln Blvd #400
Posted: June 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSpark The Conversation is a national education campaign that brings awareness to emerging scientific evidence supporting Cannabis as medicine and facts illuminating the failures of the War on Drugs. Through a grassroots social media movement, our goal is to inspire drug policy reform by engaging the 85% of Americans that support cannabis as a medicine and the 88% that believe the War on Drugs is failing.
Working with some of the world's most famous influencers and celebrity ambassadors, STC exists to end stereotypes about Cannabis users. Come join our design team!
- Must be located in Los Angeles, 18+
- Must have design portfolio/examples of past work
- Must be available to come into creative studio in Venice Beach 3 times/week and ability to work remotely
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism