Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design Internship with Production CompanyEmporia Entertainment
Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design Intern - for MEDIA / Event Planning Company ,design Posters, invitations,Bookmark This
Sea Witch Marketing, Inc.
1801 East 32nd Street
Posted: March 30 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionUpscale MEDIA & event planning - needs Graphic Design Intern to work on projects. Owner is Scott West, (BA Psychology, French at Emory Univ, Masters In Int'l Business, The American Univ. Washington, DC) former adjunct Marketing Professor at New York University- and has his own PR/Marketing /Event Planning company for 30 years ! - Clients in NYC to $40 Million ad campaigns for foreign govts. Now in Savannah - I publish a weekly newsletter of all the networking and charity events.
SavannahVIPevents: Client List / References
1. Bright Life Chiropractic Grand Opening – Second Harvest Food Bank
2. Families First, Grand Opening, / Second Harvest Food Bank
3. Georgia Furniture: ‘”Chest for Breasts” Breast Cancer event (Donna Sapp Ball)
4. ITS Computer Services Grand Opening (Safe Shelter )
5. Joe’s Homemade Café, Bakery & Catering – Grand Opening (Don Holland/ Ted Paskevich)
6. Johnnie Ganem’s Wine and Package Shop, 70th Anniversary Celebration (400 Guests)
7. LEOCI’s Trattoria, 3rd Anniversary Celebration (500+ Guests) (Chef Roberto & Lacie Leoci)
8. Leukemia Lymphoma Soc./ Jamie Marie Smith: Won Comm. Involvement Award, raised $20K
9. New York Life: 166 Years in Georgia Celebration
10. New South Café: Wine Bar – Grand Opening (Chef Matt Cohen)
11. New South Café: Cooking for Charity Series ; 7 events in 7Months; raised $21K donations
12. Ogeechee Riverkeepers Annual Awards Gala
13. Old Savannah Tours- 33rd Anniversary & New Product Launch (Will Green, Mickey Minnick)
14. Papa’s BBQ & Seafood -40th Anniversary - 2nd Harvest (Frank and Judy Ouzts)
15. Pearl’s Saltwater Grille “ The Rat Pack Night “ –Ronald McDonald House Fundraiser
16. Pirates’ House Gift Shop – Grand Opening (Tie-In Ronald McDonald House)
17. ROSE Public House Restaurant – on Broughton Streeet (Sue Else, Rex Osborn)
18. Rum Runner’s Bakery, Grand Opening, new location (200+ Guests)
19. Savannah Downtown Business Association (Event Promotion & Annual Awards Gala)
20. Savannah Halloween Masquerade BALL – Charity Fundraiser for CASA
21. Savannah Ocean’s Exchange : 225 years of Low Country Cuisine- 12 Courses
22. Savannah Wine Cellar - VIP Ribbon Cutting - Mike & Linda Jaeger, Owners
23. Smart Feet, Retail shoe store, Grand Opening-New location, (Carol Kirchner)
24. Unforgettable Bakery / Haiti Children’s Fundraiser (Belinda Baptiste)
25. Urgent Care – Sandfly Medical Clinic Grand Opening
26. WJCL TV - ABC & FOX: $6.5 Million new TV Station - Grand Opening / VIP Ribbon Cutting
Pirates’ House Gift Shop – Grand Opening
Cathy Colasanto & Bob Turner, The Turner Food & Spirits Company (Pirates’ House)
250 Years of Low Country Cuisine –The Savannah Oceans Exchange
Mr. Howard Morrison, Founder, The Savannah Ocean Exchange
“Cooking for Charity” Chef Matt Cohen & New South Café
Marjorie Young, CEO, CarriageTradePR.com (Public Relations Firm
ResponsibilitiesUpscale event planning / public relations firm - needs Graphic Design Intern to work on projects.
_labels for VIP gift/swag bags for events
_Table cards/tents "reserved" etc
_Signage - for Banners
You'll have a lot of FUN - meet interesting and influential business owners and social leaders. As part of your internship, you will attend and work events. I gladly help with job placements. Many of my interns have gone on to jobs locally- gladly put you in touch with them- MY References ! to discuss the BENEFITS of getting to know the KEY PEOPLE in our area -through the events we host ! Looking forward to chatting with you and meeting in person. We meet once a week at my house, and go over assignments, then for each event, we meet the day of the event, usually 3 hours prior to event starting time and go over signage, set up, VIPs, logistics, etc. _ working remotely is absolutely fine. just need to be able to connect via cell-phone at designated times.
Requirements_ Must LIVE in SAVANNAH AREA
_ photoshop or graphic design programs
_ ability to do quick turn around within same day or 24 hours.