SPRING 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Magazine Design InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design Intern - Glass Jewelry and Decor BusinessBookmark This
Posted: March 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlassy Allie is a handmade glass jewelry and decor company based in Queens, NY. I create necklaces as well as melt bottles to form bowls, cheese trays, ring dishes and spoon rests. My main modes of selling are through craft art fairs and my Etsy page. The roles I would need an intern to fulfill would be:
- Designing graphics through Adobe platforms (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign)
- Efficiency in creating clear images from as small as 3/4 sq. in.
- Some knowledge in current trends in pop culture and/or fashion world.
The intern would be required to work 10-15 hours per week.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback