Graphic Design InternMogul Mommies Inc.
Graphic Design InternOviedo-Winter Springs Regional Chamber of Commerce
Graphic Design InternFortress Consulting Group
Graphic Design Intern (FASHION - COLLEGE CREDIT)The Stylist Online
Graphic Design InternPeacelovebeauty
Graphic Design InternProfessional Empowerment Coach
Social Media Graphic DesignerCapzool
Seeking Graphic Designer and Social Media GuruStagers
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
VIP Transport, LLC
4590 McKnight Road
Posted: November 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will work directly with marketing to develop sales and marketing materials and branding for the organization's services and promotions. Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in marketing.
Responsibilities- Create weekly promotional materials for websites and social networking.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate and create presentations and materials for customers and contractors.
Requirements- Has required software, laptop or computer and an internet connection.
- Working towards a degree from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- The ability to work independently.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and proof reading skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.