Graphic Design InternSidekick Virtual Solutions LLC
Graphic Design InternAlesa's English
Graphic Design InternPure Meli Media LLC.
Seeking website designer developer for recruiting company wesbiteNSS Systems LLC
Summer Internship - Create eLearning CoursesAmeritrain Mortgage Institute
Graphic Design InternAlice & Trixie
Graphic DesignCaffeine Culture Inc
Graphic Design Intern for Story videographer membership site (Remote OK)SnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
VIP Transport, LLC
4590 McKnight Road
Posted: November 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionInterns will work directly with marketing to develop sales and marketing materials and branding for the organization's services and promotions. Learn new skills and obtain the experience to start a career in marketing.
Responsibilities- Create weekly promotional materials for websites and social networking.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate and create presentations and materials for customers and contractors.
Requirements- Has required software, laptop or computer and an internet connection.
- Working towards a degree from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.
- The ability to work independently.
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and proof reading skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.