Graphic Design InternCorkerbec Ventures
SPRING 2017 GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERNSHIPThe Shark Group
Magazine Design InternshipLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternLime Enterprises, LLC
Graphic Design InternBorres Productions
Graphic Design - Fashion IndustryMeripex Apparel
LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
214 Lincoln St Suite. 300
Posted: January 27 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are TWO companies looking for fabulous interns: One is a small, fast-paced public relations/marketing agency where “there’s no such thing as a bad idea.” The second is Food Truck Festivals of America, a four year old company that produces food truck festivals throughout the country. We love ideas and events at both companies, and, as you can imagine, our clients love them too!
That’s one of the reasons we’ve been around for a combined 34 years. And, now there’s a chance for you to join us for an internship experience that we guarantee will have you prepared for an entry-level PR/events position with virtually any company in any market.
Our internships are unpaid but we do offer college credit. Part-time or full-time positions are available depending on your schedule. However, we do ask for a minimum 2 day commitment.
We are looking for a creative graphic design student looking to expand their portfolio in a real world setting.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - Adobe InDesign