Web Developer InternBeansAgency
Graphic Design InternC3Nami, LLC
Graphic Design InternshipKhafra & Company
Graphic Design InternshipFuture Brands
UI UX Graphic Design Web developer Intern for beta testing iPhone Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic DesignerThink Dream Live Foundation Inc.
Web Designer for Movies OutletATM
Fornash Graphic Design InternshipFornash, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Bethune Law Firm
1075 Peachtree Street NE, Suite 3650
Posted: December 08 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBethune Law firm is a personal injury firm that helps injured victims get the cash settlements they deserve. We are currently looking for a Graphic Design Intern who is available 3-4 days a week for a minimum of 10hrs.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
SkillsRequired - Graphic Design, Adobe Photoshop, Oral & Written Communication Skills, Graphic Designer, Basic Computer Skills
Preferred - SEO