LGBT Social Event Company Seeks Motivated InternsKantankerous Productions
Graphic Design InternshipOcatasi
Graphic Design InternSenvion Group
Graphic Design InternTroolu Inc.
Graphic Design InternshipBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Power PR and Marketing
Posted: August 16 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPower PR and Marketing is looking for a graphic design student who is in need of college credits. We work with multiple entertainers and organizations that need graphic design services every day. We are looking for someone who is creative, technical and tactical. We need someone who is good with deadlines and knows how to translate words into the clients vision. We need to be able to help our clients push their brands forward in ways they never imagined. This intern would have full creative control over the projects if we feel they are the right fit. They will be able to be directly involved in client discovery calls, in order to give valuable input and feedback. This is a great opportunity to have your work featured on local, regional and national platforms. Thousands of people will potentially see your work. You will be a part of a dedicated team that strives to make every client project a success. 3-5 samples are needed during the selection process.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback