Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Remote Graphic Design InternshipKlickpicks
Graphic Design Intern - Creative visual thinkers welcome!Studio OAX
Graphic DesignerBeloved Streets of America
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Fundraising page improvementJoyland Prime Academy
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Dead Logic LLC
5340 Hamilton Suite 106
Posted: November 23 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDead Logic was created to develop visionaries through exposures to creative environments, unique business cultures and the promotion of self-knowledge. Our co-working and creative space was designed to cultivate ideas for future generations by encouraging collaboration between driven individuals. Artists, visionaries, and thinkers have always pushed the envelope and forced society into forward thinking. Our full-service collective of innovative professionals pushes the tradition by producing thought provoking projects, solutions and visual content.
The graphic designer will develop creative ideas and concepts, choosing the appropriate media and style to meet Dead Logic Creative objectives. Designing will be required for a huge variety of products and activities, such as websites, Advertising, Art Galleries, Magazines, logos, posters, product packaging, exhibitions and displays, corporate communications and corporate identity. You will help give and maintain the studio’s visual 'brand' using different mediums to achieve artistic or decorative effects.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback