Graphic Design InternTorrent Pharmaceutical Ltd
Graphic & Web Design Intern (Part-Time)Funerals360
Graphic Design Intern NeededPulling Down the Moon
Graphic Design InternEnvato Group
Graphic Design InternGranada Theater
Graphic Design Internvendorspace
Graphic Design InternISPEN GROUP
Graphic Design InternISPEN GROUP
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
The Tree of Health Center
55 Newton Sparta Rd
Posted: May 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
The Tree of Health Center is a health and wellness center dedicated to bridging the gap between all health care traditions, with a strong focus on noninvasive practices and prevention. Our team of unique health care specialists is passionate about health, growth & well-being. The Tree of Health Center is helping to create a sustainable future for the health and welfare of our community worldwide. We are building a healthy team who listens and communicates with integrity for a healthier workplace. We are committed to sustaining unity in our values, truth and compassion to help others while providing a meaningful environment filled with love, joy and healing.
OUR VISION: Our vision is a “Universal Health & Wellness Retreat Center” where individuals come:
• To begin or continue their healing process
• To engage in personal and professional growth through services, classes, workshops and support groups
• To realize their own power, and stand in it with confidence
• To feel their balance in living life with truth
• To find and keep their inner peace.
OUR MISSION: To create a safe environment where our clients, affiliates and friends of the Center feel accepted, acknowledged and appreciated as they are and where they are in their current life’s journey. Working from the understanding that each individual is uniquely beautiful, intelligent and has the divine right to achieve their fullest potential through self-expression, we create programs to meet their desired health, wellness and spiritual growth goals.
We endeavor to provide the best facilitators to develop classes and programs that educate and help humanity evolve. We host health care workshops and classes, retain professional health experts, and create a cycle of success for all by listening to the needs of our clients, patients, community and all who experience "The Tree of Heath Center".
Intern interested in designing advertising and marketing materials. The intern will conceptualize, design, and create mock-ups from small enhancements to entirely new designs. The intern will be able to read and write project requirements, detailed design documents, and other project requirement documents. Ideal candidate will possess a desire to be involved with natural healing practices and education within the worldwide community. This Intern will work closely with the Marketing Manager as well as the rest of the Marketing team.
The internship is unpaid, but an extensive amount can be taken from this experience. An internship in the digital design field is a great way to get a jump start on your career and gain tangible working knowledge. Your experience at The Tree of Health Center will enhance your résumé as well as provide a platform for launching a successful career in computer and graphic design. Please do not apply, if you are not committed to the hours required, and the vision of TTOHC.
• Design artwork for advertisements, e-newsletters, banner ads, posters, flyers, brochures, web graphics, electronic newsletters, direct mail and invitations to match look and feel of brand
• Develop PowerPoint presentations and support material for presentations
• Organize media and photo libraries
• Online trend research/trend reports
• Conceptualization (visualizing the ideas of others as well as their own)
• Pursuing a degree, certification or recent graduate in Graphic/Art/Interactive Design; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Strong graphic-design / interactive skills, and artistic sense
• Working knowledge and experience with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, In-Design or other related programs
• Strong passion for digital art, graphic design, user interface and web graphic design
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Ability to work independently and in a collaborative team environment
• Ability to work within and build upon TTOHC brand
• Understanding of information flow, readability and interface usability design principles
• Highly organized, self motivated, energetic and dependable team player
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and take design direction
• Strong work ethic and acute attention to detail
• Excellent grammatical, spelling, proofreading abilities
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications, Internet, and e-mail applications
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• 7-10 hours weekly; ability to attend weekly business meetings