GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design Intern for Story videographer membership siteSnowSugar Video
Graphic Design InternDiane Forster, Inc.
Graphic Designer Apparel/FashionUnited Senergy
Graphic Design InternIrish Fair of Minnesota
Graphic Design / Mobile App Design InternTourbillon Alliance Partners
Graphic Design InternshipPressd Apparel
Graphic Design/Marketing & Advertising InternDiamond Warranty Corp.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Clear Sky Media LLC
Posted: July 31 2015
Company Location: Artesia, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 50 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionClear Sky Media LLC is seeking for graphic design interns who want to gain experience in the marketing industry for web development, and marketing for businesses. Please email your resume to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you are local to our office, you are welcome to come and work inside the office. Thank You!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback