Freelance Graphic Designer for Cookbooks! Newbies & Students are welcome to apply! Immediate Start!Individuality Books
Graphic Design InternSilvacom
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design InternZAG Group of Companies
Graphic Design InternNational MS Society, New Jersey Metro Chapter
Graphic Design InternshipS.C.
Internship for Graphic Designer757 Media
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: May 27 2015
Company Location: Lake Elsinore, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAs a graphic arts major, you know the power behind dynamic visual design. Here’s your opportunity to take your creative talent to the next playing field: FaVeMom.com, a leading parenting lifestyle and celebrity parenting influence company, that is looking for graphic design interns. You’ll interpret our brand strategy and mission—to bring happiness and joy to parents through the elimination of guesswork and knowledge of the best products for babies, toddlers, children, tweens and teens on the market.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback