Kingpin Entertainment Group - Graphic Design Internship (New York)Kingpin Entertainment Group
Graphic Designer InternFV MAGAZINE
Graphic DesignAxon Infotech Ltd.
Graphic Design InternBurnett Young Books
Graphic Design for Fashion Production CompanyKlickpicks
Graphic Design InternAlberta Health Services (AHS)
Graphic DesignerLPB Media
Graphic Arts Design and Webpage DevelopmentCyber Advanced Techology, Inc.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
665 Whisper Trail
Posted: July 28 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAuthenticGraphicDesigns is a multimedia design studio located centrally in New Haven, CT. We design custom Websites, Logos, Business Cards, Brochures, Banners, Flyers, Menus, Door Hangers, Tickets, CD Covers & Inserts, Posters, Business Sets, Calendars, Wide Format Printing and Digital Prints in a wide variety of materials. We also provide Multi-media Web (Banners, Buttons, Skyscrapers, & Images). Typography, Magazine and Print Layout, as well as Event Photography, Wedding Photography and Portfolio Development. We work dilligently to satisfy each customers graphic needs. We are looking for talented individuals to join our staff for an non-paid internship.
Responsibilities- Answer Phones - work in fast paced environment to meet deadlines
- Construct design layouts given by Clients to fully functional promotional materials
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe CS and proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback