Graphic Design InternDestination Greatness, PLLC
Graphic Designer (web and magazine)LoveSelf
PHOTO RETOUCHER/PHOTO INTERND.B. CONNECT
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternOphir Energy Plc.
Photoshop/ Design SpecialistMaggard Memorials
Who can design logos?Clock In Not Out
Unpaid Graphic Design InternMNM Couture
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: January 10 2016
Company Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHealth Noir is the premier health education and promotion organization dedicated to increasing access to health education, positively changing perceptions about physical fitness and total wellness, and decreasing barriers to healthy lifestyle choices among people of color.
We are looking for (one) graphic design intern to assist us with developing visuals for ads and social media campaigns.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback