Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Marketing Committee Graphic DesignBreak the Silence Against Domestic Violence
Graphic Designer (Virtual)Tag Team Entertainment
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Creative Graphic Designer Needed for Multi-Media CompanyAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternEagle group
Graphic DesignerSociety Row
Spring Summer Graphic Design InternOur Community is Our Land
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Ground Zero Training
Posted: May 26 2016
Company Location: Chicago, IL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGround Zero Training has a reputation for helping some of the finest basketball players in the world reach their maximum abilities. Through our unique and dynamic way of training, our athletes have gone on to become MVP’s, Olympians, and NBA All-Stars. With clients and contacts around the world, we foster player development at all levels. From youth levels, international athletes, teams, and NBA players, we set our players up for success.
Our staff has experience on the HS, College, International and NBA levels to bring player development into your home and on the court.
Train alongside the pros and become the player you’ve always wanted to be.
Ground Zero Training is looking for innovative part-time graphic designers to contribute their creative smarts at least 2-4 days a week. Out-of-state applicants are also welcomed since most of the work and meetings will currently be done remotely via computer or phone call.
- You will receive experience working on Sports Campaigns, Marketing & Media.
- You will build an extensive portfolio with our exciting marketing campaigns
-You will become familiar with branding and marketing in the sports industry.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school/4 year institution
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
*Must have portfolio of work for consideration