Graphic Design Summer InternshipThe Fresh Air Fund
Design InternVOX Global
Graphic Design & Visual Marketing InternTRACS Inc
ART OF RECYCLING-Graphic Designchairitee
Accounting InternAspect Int'l Language Academies At University Of Central Florida
Graphic Design InternComal County Habitat for Humanity
Graphic Design InternPaper Culture
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1399 Pacific Dr.
Auburn Hills, MI
Posted: April 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch Marketing & PR is looking for dedicated and energetic interns to work remotely for our new Michigan office. We're looking for students interested in Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Sales for at least a semester.
Launch Marketing & PR is dedicated to helping companies increase their brand visibility through traditional and digital marketing. Interns will gain valuable experience with real clients working in a variety of industries. You won't be getting coffee and running errands.
If desired, Launch Marketing & PR will work with the applicant's college or university in order to secure course credit.
This is an unpaid internship, but there is opportunity to earn bonuses, as well as long-term opportunities working part/full-time employment.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback