Creative Fashion InternshipMarquee Brands
Graphic Designing InternBrambles Group Limited
Graphic Design Internurban legend presents
Graphic Design InternFeeding Children Everywhere
Graphic Design InternshipLas Vegas Productions
Graphic Design Intern WantedHelthee
(((*EXCITING INTERNSHIP* ))) -- - WE ARE SEARCHING FOR A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternOlivier Kpognon Photography, LLC
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
1399 Pacific Dr.
Auburn Hills, MI
Posted: April 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLaunch Marketing & PR is looking for dedicated and energetic interns to work remotely for our new Michigan office. We're looking for students interested in Digital Marketing, Public Relations and Sales for at least a semester.
Launch Marketing & PR is dedicated to helping companies increase their brand visibility through traditional and digital marketing. Interns will gain valuable experience with real clients working in a variety of industries. You won't be getting coffee and running errands.
If desired, Launch Marketing & PR will work with the applicant's college or university in order to secure course credit.
This is an unpaid internship, but there is opportunity to earn bonuses, as well as long-term opportunities working part/full-time employment.
- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback