MULTIMEDIA INTERN at TutoTOONS (Work from Anywhere in the World)TutoTOONS
Spring 2017 Graphic Design InternColette Phillips Communications
Graphic Design InternGBS The Beauty Store
Graphic Design InternWell Woven, Inc.
GRAPHICS & DESIGN INTERNSHIPHealth Connexions
Graphic Design InternThe Oliver Gal Artist Co.
Graphic Design Intern at NYC StartupProject DragonFruit
Graphic Design InternshipCharleston Magazine
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
200 Varick Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 23 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKivvit is a full-service public affairs and communications firm serving the Chicago, Miami, New Jersey, New York, and Washington D.C., markets.
As a member of this new and dynamic firm’s Creative Department, our Graphic Design Trainee will have the ability to work with and learn from Kivvit's Creative Director on a number of design-related projects (such as creating visual assets for infographics, large-scale websites, mobile devices, illustrations, logos, banner campaigns, ad sales, style guides, presentation materials, and brand development).
The position requires an original thinker who is skilled at forming creative and strategic concepts and bringing them to life in a visual way. Successful candidates will collaborate well across our team, and understand the balance and problem solving required to produce solid creative work that also meets our objectives. This position will be based in our New York office.
The ideal candidate will be a current student working towards a BFA in Graphic Design. This position calls for a hands-on, multi-tasker with a strong sense of concept development, layout, color and typography.
To apply, email cover letter and resume. Please write “NY: Graphic Design Trainee” in the subject line of the email.
ResponsibilitiesPrimary responsibilities include:
• Design and develop projects from concept to production
• Electronic materials, collateral materials, direct mail, event signage and packaging, template posters, program inserts and ads
• Maintain files in digital assets management system
• Strong project and process management skills
• Excellent technical/computer skills
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize
• Strong attention to detail
• Team player yet able to work independently
• Flexibility and ability to thrive in fast paced environment
• Must be autonomous and pro-active
• Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and Acrobat)
• Experience with HTML, Flash, web, video capabilities would be a plus
• Capable of incorporating feedback and direction
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
• Fluent in English (speaking and writing)