Design Intern for Financial Planning FirmBFA Wealth Management
Graphic Design InternPulse, LLC
Graphic Design InternMountain Pacific
Graphic Design InternCairo Group
Graphic Designer / Social Media Virtual InternExpress Housing Solutions, LLC
Graphics Designer InternBusiness Services
Graphic Design Marketing Intern (2016-2145)Daktronics Inc.
Paid Graphic Design InternshipsVOX Global
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
8333 nw 53st. suite 630
Posted: July 17 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRLN is a empresa offering services of Technology in the area of live streaming and live casting. Our mission is to provide an innovative platform, allowing only transmit and interact with the audience in real time through digital and platforms. We have a multidisciplinary team with extensive experience in various areas, such as Multimedia, commumication, Marketing, Audiovisual Production, BTL and Social Media. Our vision is to integrate the audience in the creation of real-time content monetization and favoring amplification of organically messages.
The REAL LIVE NETWORK is a user interface that can locally or remotely control the station's REAL LIVE NETWORK Server settings. The server runs in the DJ's on-air computer, where information is gathered and generated by other staff members. With REAL LIVE NETWORK, your audience has the opportunity to choose which device to listen to your favorite music or your favorite radio station. At the same time you can interact and be part of what is happening in the radio booth in real time. REAL LIVE NETWORK CAPABILITIES The highlight of the capabilities of "REAL LIVE NETWORK" is the ability to adapt to the needs of each radio station and it is easy and intuitive software and components. SOCIAL NETWORKS COMPATIBLE. REAL LIVE NETWORK is perfectly compatible with the most popular social networks. Designed especially for interaction between radio and listeners from any device.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop CS6, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Bilingual-English/Spanish
Preferred - Adobe Premier, Final Cut Pro