Graphic Design Summer InternUscape Apparel
Multi-Media Company Looking For Graphic Design InternAPG Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipPage // Agency
Website Developer & Designer Internship InquiryBlink Communications, Inc.
Graphic Designer - Summer 2017 InternSabre
Graphic Design Summer InternshipV Magazine/VMAN
((( *EXCITING OPPORTUNITY* ))) -- - WE NEED A GIFTED - GRAPHIC DESIGNERNext Level Publishing
Graphic Design InternshipJulie Braun Co.
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
European Beauty Concepts, LTD
143 Woodworth Ave
Posted: April 06 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEuropean Beauty Concepts LTD, is looking for highly creative and entrepreneurial Graphic Design intern to help launch and execute innovative and exciting marketing campaigns, social media development projects, and advertisements.
This internship will be especially rewarding to those with an entrepreneurial spirit who enjoy taking initiative and increasing responsibility.
- Hours are flexible – Some work can be done remotely, however in-person meetings are also required. This is an unpaid internship, part-time or full-time. The standard duration will be 5-6 weeks (flexible), starting as soon as possible.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment